Passwords should be long, upper and lower case letters as well as special characters and numbers should never be used for different accounts and accounts. The right actors should be able to access important passwords at the right time and you should know who used which passwords and when.
Pleasant's central password management server is a cost-effective and secure solution. This can be installed on-premise or operated in our Swiss cloud.
Pleasant Solutions - Password Server
Pleasant Password Server is an award-winning multi-user password management system. The solution adds crucial functions to KeePass Password Safe, the internationally renowned software product for individual applications. The company solution offers the possibility of encrypted and location-independent access to passwords and other confidential information. Administrators have the ability to define policies centrally and enforce them company-wide.
What use is the most modern lock if the associated keys are not kept securely?
Compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - always know who and when accessed passwords, including automatic report generation of activities down to user level
Easily integrate two-factor/multi-factor authentication solutions such as Google Authenticator or Radius and control access permissions via Active Directory groups
Easy access via web client, smartphone apps for iOS and Android or software solutions already known to users such as Keepass and Password Safe
Frequently asked questions about Pleasant Password Server
How is the security of passwords and confidential data in the central Pleasant Password Server database ensured?
The Pleasant Password Server secures passwords and confidential data centrally and has the following security measures:
- AES256 encryption
- SHA-256 hashing
- SSL-protected server connection (128-bit encryption) and fully encrypted database
- Automatic clipboard cleaning
- Locking the work area in the event of prolonged inactivity
- Random generation of secure passwords
- Integration of two-factor/multi-factor authentication
What does the Pleasant Password Server cost as on-premise installation?
All prices shown are exclusive of 7.7% VAT.
- Number of users 5 = 420.00 CHF
- Number of users 10 = 990.00 CHF
- Number of users 20 = 1'750.00 CHF
- Number of users 50 = 3'250.00 CHF
- Number of users 100 = 5'180.00 CHF
- Number of users 200 = 9'110.00 CHF
All basic licenses include a one-year upgrade entitlement (Software Assurance).
- Upgrade eligibility extended by 1 year to a total of 2 years: 20% of the base price
- Upgrade eligibility extended by 2 years to a total of 3 years: 37% of the base price
- Upgrade eligibility extended by 3 years to a total of 4 years: 50% of the base price
Can we completely evaluate the Pleasant Password Server?
Yes, we would be happy to generate an evaluation license with full functionality on request.
Are there already reference customers of Pleasant Password Server in Switzerland?
Below is an excerpt of some reference customers in Switzerland:
- Cantons: Wallis, Zurich, Tessin
- Obwaldner Kantonalbank
- Stadtverwaltung Zug
- Valartis Bank
- vonRoll itec ag
- Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften zhaw